Volunteers play a vital role in the daily operations at Bayley. The competent and caring manner of our volunteers is reflected in the smiles from our residents, members, caregivers, families and more.
Bayley has a variety of volunteer needs, including:
- Visiting: visiting and chatting with residents on a regularly scheduled basis. Talk, play cards, visit outdoors, and share experiences.
- Adult Day Care: assist with meals, activities, and field trips
- Gift Shop: work at the Bayley Gift Shop during scheduled hours.
- Pastoral Care: distribute Holy Communion to residents, assist residents to and from services, serve as a lector, etc.
- Activities: assist with activities such as arts and crafts, bingo, cards and more.
- Numerous additional opportunities.
Volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of the many services available: educational and entertainment programs, picnics, daily mass and more. When on duty, volunteers are welcome to enjoy a free lunch in the dining room.