The Fitness Club is located in the Wellness Community Center on the Bayley Campus and offers amenities for individuals to maintain optimal health and wellness in a comfortable and encouraging environment. Our staff can give the instruction and inspiration to get started the right way – with traditional and alternative approaches to wellness, and the motivation to keep going.
For more Fitness Club information, call 513-347-1400
- Group classes, including cycling, yoga and water aerobics
- A personal fitness assessment
- A personalized fitness program
For adults 18 and up.
Healthways Silver Sneakers, Silver&Fit and Humana Vitality memberships accepted. To find out if you are eligible, call your healthcare provider’s customer service department.
The Fitness Club’s facility includes:
- Aquatics Center with a 27’ x 44’ warm water pool ideal for therapeutic and exercise driven water work outs
- Indoor walking track featuring a spongy, rubber surface for easy walking.
- Strength/Cardio Center offering strength and cardio equipment, a Keiser Stretch Zone, and flexibility and conditioning programs.
- Group Fitness classes including land and water aerobics, yoga, cycling and more.
- Personal Training
- Locker rooms with showers and changing facilities
Our trained staff is always accessible to promote and support all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.