September 2020 Fitness Class Schedule
The Fitness Club is located in the Wellness Community Center on the Bayley Campus and offers amenities for individuals to maintain optimal health and wellness in a comfortable and encouraging environment. Our staff can give the instruction and inspiration to get started the right way – with traditional and alternative approaches to wellness, and the motivation to keep going.
For more Fitness Club information, call 513-347-1400
Ask about our new "P.M. Pricing"!
- Group classes, including cycling, yoga and water aerobics
- A personal fitness assessment
- A personalized fitness program
For adults 18 and up.
Tivity Health's SilverSneakers, Silver&Fit and Optum® Fitness Advantage Program memberships accepted. To find out if you are eligible, call your healthcare provider’s customer service department.
The Fitness Club’s facility includes:
- Aquatics Center with a 27’ x 44’ warm water pool ideal for therapeutic and exercise driven water work outs
- Indoor walking track featuring a spongy, rubber surface for easy walking.
- Strength/Cardio Center offering strength and cardio equipment, a Keiser Stretch Zone, and flexibility and conditioning programs.
- Group Fitness classes including land and water aerobics, yoga, cycling and more.
- Personal Training
- Locker rooms with showers and changing facilities
Our trained staff is always accessible to promote and support all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.