*New salary upgraded scale*
Full-time – day and night shift available
6 to 6:30 (12-hour shifts)
8 hour shifts available (flexible shift hours)
- Assist or provide residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, feeding, etc. in order to meet their physical and psychosocial needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information (HIPAA) and adhere to all resident rights.
- Observe resident's condition and communicate to charge nurse on a daily basis
- Follow all established infection control guidelines and standard precautions.
- Assist with admission and discharge procedures as required.
- Follow all safety guidelines and use equipment properly.
- Attend shift report, answer call lights, and assist residents with any rehabilitative requirements.
- Cooperate with all nursing teams and departments to ensure all resident's needs are met.
- Attend and participate in all in-services and training sessions as required per position.
- Complete all required documentation in an accurate & timely fashion.
- Accept changes in work assignments as requested by the assigned supervisor.
- Documentation of care in electronic medical record.