Home Services Caregiver
Full and part-time day or night shift positions available for Home Services
EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING REQUIRED positions:
• High School diploma or GED
• Knowledge of dementia
• Previous long-term care experience is desirable.
bull; Assist or provide residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, feeding, etc. in order to meet their physical and psychosocial needs.
• Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information (HIPAA) and adhere to all resident rights.
• Follow all established infection control guidelines and standard precautions.
• Follow all safety guidelines and use equipment properly.
• Attend shift report, answer call lights, and assist residents with any rehabilitative requirements.
• Cooperate with all nursing teams and departments to ensure all resident's needs are met.
• Attend and participate in all in-services and training sessions as required per position.
• Complete all required documentation in an accurate & timely fashion.
• Accept changes in work assignments as requested by the assigned supervisor.